filters
state:
city:
product:

Redbox - Video game not working

They gave me a compensation code to make up for my inconvenience
4.3

Redbox - Horrible Outsourcing

Rude don't give a *** haha ugly customer service.

Redbox - No more thieving red box for me. $00.1 times a million hello

Gave money back then reversed it week later. A while "year or so" Charged rent one get one to card anyway. Called, pur on hold, never resolved. Do Not Use This Corrupted System!
4.7

Redbox - Horrible customer service

I rented book club with code didn't take code and I received a documentary version of the movie..I called to complain.he said I purchased nothing can be done.i asked for manager was on hold 45min called back got same guys and he immediately placed me on hold again

Redbox - Account

My debit card had a unknown transaction.
Hartford, Michigan
Reply to reviews
Redbox's On Demand is the most useless site I've ever tried to use. Because of the trouble I experienced twice, Redbox gave me 2 promo codes. So, I went to the site using my TV, picked my movie, went to checkout, but, guess what....no place to enter the promo code. I...
2.0
Show

Redbox - Charged to much for taken mvies back a couple hours late

Iam not happy at all with the late charge that i got for being a couple hours late and now ya have lost my business and my family and friends and everyone i come accross because i have gave you business everyday i would rent 4 movies everyday and i will not rent one movie from you guys again unless you make up for what you guys have done
Dickson City, Pennsylvania

Redbox - Movie

My movie skipped. My free code dis not work

Redbox - Took money off my card

Redbox took money off my card and I did not use it Now they won't return it they owe me 64.11

Redbox - Overcharged

Redbox - Overcharged
I cannot reach anyone on the phone. ?? I rented 2 movies the 6th returned them on the 7th to another kisock, as the kisock we rented from was AGAIN damaged. The past two times we have rented from you we couldn’t use the kisock on Mooney! My credit card last 4 are 3362. My e mail is cwccwilliams@aol.com. Please credit for the overcharge and notify me above!
3.0