Have you been reveicing Redbox return errors ?I atttempted to return three DVD's and after the first one received an error message that the "box can't hold any more discs".
Redbox is now charging me additional days for the other two CD's even though i attempted to return them on time. This is the second time i have attempted to return discs with a "problem" on the device and additional charges to my credit card.
Not a good customer experience but certainly a way for Redbox to increase their revenue.See picture below for the specific error message on the Redbox device.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Overcharging due to an error on their equipment
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Redbox Return Policy
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "MAY 2016 Qua Baths and Spa Picture taking of others nude is HAPPENING, and it appears other members are just "texting". you're nude picture on their phone, their adult website, maybe..."
- "me and my wife account got banned permanently i was a leader of a 2.4m alliance and rating was 98k ive never done anything wrong nor has my wife in..."
- "Hi i been playing wc for long time and i been useinng gold everyday and all the time when i play the game and i spend over then $ 7,000..."
- "Dear Mr Bequary ,We spoke on 10/25/2014 concerning the second time this vehicle was not repaired properly. We spoke of the bad paint- job, and it's anomalies, the attempt..."
- "ALL FORDS manufactured early to mid 2000s have the same type of door, glass opens independently from entire rear hatch framing. Opened the window one day and as it opened..."
- "I bought a refrigerator and stove in May 2015. The project stopped and only last week did I remove the cardboard box from the refrigerator. What I found was a..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."