Redbox is a RIP OFF!THIS COMPANY HAD BEEN CHARGING MY CARD WITHOUT ME KNOWING.

I RENTED 2 MOVIES, RETURNED ONE MOVIE THE EXACT SAME NIGHT BECAUSE I DIDNT ENJOY IT AT ALL AND RETURNED THE 2ND ONE THE VERY NEXT DAY BEFORE 9PM AND THE COMPANY CHARGES ME FOR BOTH MOVIES 2 DAYS LATER FOR MOVIES THAT I HAD ALREADY RETURNED!

WATCH YOUR ACCOUNT PEOPLE THESE PEOPLE ARE RUNNING A SCAM BECAUSE THEY DID THE EXACT SAMETHING TO MY MOTHER AND TOLD HER THAT THEY CHARGED HER AN "RETURN EARLY" FEE.CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS VERY RUDE AS WELL I WAS HUNG UP ON WHILE TRYING TO GET A RUFUND THAT WAS CLEARLY THE COMPANY'S MISTAKE.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Redbox Movie Dvd Rental
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Redbox?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Kabam - Me and my wife permanant banned Kabam "me and my wife account got banned permanently i was a leader of a 2.4m alliance and rating was 98k ive never done anything wrong nor has my wife in..." Read more Redbox return policy Redbox "Have you been reveicing Redbox return errors ? I atttempted to return three DVD's and after the first one received an error message that the "box can't hold any..." Read more HEMISPHERES AMUSEMENTS STAY AWAY Hemispheres Amusements "I pay almost $9,000.00 to Hemipheres Amusements, located at 215 Industrial Dr. Ste A Hampshire, IL 60140 (630) 792-8910. KURT@Hemipheres Amusements shipped the 2017 Aerosmith Limited Edition Pinball game via..." Read more Publishers Clearing House - False Prize Announcement Publishers Clearing House "Friday night 9/16/16, about 1130, I got a pop-up window announcing that I was the "VIP Grand Prize Winner" in the amount of $10,000.00. 12 Hours later I received..." Read more Spiritual Quest Rocks! Spiritual Quest "I first came across Spiritual Quest when Rick was working out of his garage some dozen years ago. It's been great to see the business grow over the years due..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Unsafe worker driving Lkq Corporation "Hi i live in Florida. When i was driving one of your trucks cut me off the road.I was turning right but there was so many cars in the way..." Read more El Pollo Loco - Rotten lettuce in salad. El Pollo Loco "Time and time again the el pollo chicken location on north Durango in Las Vegas Nevada, never fails to disappoint. From old dried up chicken to this side salad with..." Read more Freedompop - The WORST experience with a phone carrier I have EVER HAD Freedompop "I opened a FreedomPop account for my son last November (2016). He is in middle school and with his evolving social schedule, it was necessary to make sure he had..." Read more