2.9
Ease of Use

First off, we have been using Redbox for over 9 years. I started keeping a LOG of all the movies we rented in 2009 and to date have totaled 436 Redbox Movies. THANK YOU for all those.

Now, for what seems to be an ongoing problem. We thank Redbox for texting and emailing BOGO and FREE codes but, of late, many do not work. I have a code 3VA3Q4QE good till 11:59pm 7/26/18 that did not work just now. My wife received a text message with a BOGO code LDMST3J4 good till 7/29/18 and it too does NOT work. What the heck is going on? I do not need a lesson on how to do use Redbox website, and ordering movies, as I have been doing it for a LONG time. The problem is on your site. Get it fixed!

Upset and Frustrated. Following is the CHAT, with our names removed, with Precile: CHAT: 29 July 2018

Live Help Precile: Hi my name is Precile, please give me one moment while I review your question. Precile: Thanks for patiently waiting, Robert . Precile: Thank you for the feedback Robert , we will going to report this so they check for it. US: I await their answer and soon, I hope! Precile: We will also hope we can sort this out for you. Precile: Is there anything else I can help you with today? US: One thing to note, my wife and I each have our own accounts at Redbox. Precile: I see, we will going to note that one here as well. US: Thank you. I'll wait for the answer. Precile: You're welcome!.Thank you for chatting with us at Redbox. Take care and have a great day! Precile has disconnected.

Have not received any answer as I thought would be forthcoming. Still WAITING! 21 August 2018

21 August 2018

Here’s ANOTHER COMPLAINT that has to do with Promo Codes.

I guess, along with the above two codes/movies we lost out on, we have two more codes, from Jelly Time Popcorn boxes that do not work. Both codes do NOT expire until 12/31/18 but neither works when trying to reserve a movie. As of this date we have rented 440 movies from Redbox and now have 2,375 Perk points. I guess sitting in an office no one really cares and I cannot believe we are the only individual experiencing these problems. SO AS OF 21 AUG 2018, WE’LL HAVE LOST OUT ON FOUR RENTALS! Does anyone even hear what we’re saying or care? Codes received via Text, Popcorn boxes, T-Mobile promo, and others are not working, WHY?

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: But, Codes they send customers do not work.

• Codes Do Not Work
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 21.

Comments