Child became infected with Ebola virus.(flesh eating)Doctor said most likely source was the Red Box disc that we brought into our home. The disc had already been returned, so we could not confirm.

Red Box(coinstar) said you rent disc at your own risk.Child is still suffering. Be very, very wary of bringing these discs into your family environment. If you feel you MUST bring this product into your home, do all you can to disinfect disc and cover.

We hadn't even considered the possibility of an infectious disease.Cheap rental, expensive doctor bill, suffering child. NOT worth it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Redbox Dvd Rental.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 26, 2011.

Comments

You are an ***. A huge one. Ebola is not a flesh eating bateria, Necrotizing fasciitis is.

You have google at your fingertips, such stupidity is uncalled for these days.

This is ***. I have never heard of catching anything from a DVD.

I would strongly suggest you quit spreadings lies about any company. They can sue you unless you can prove that what you say is the truth.

But I will say, if your child really got this I hope that they recover soon...... but the point is to don't make false statements about your kid's doc, you've heard of the hospital gauze recall, perhaps check that out

what about the shopping cart you touched...... the shirt at Sears you bought.......

and shudder!!! the big mac you ate last night!!

To the bubble!!! Really, this must be from Netflix

KG30RGiA

OMG.. This has got to be the most pathetic and disgusting complaint I've ever seen in my life. What fantasy land are you living in?