1.7

Is anyone else using redbox to rent movies?We rented 8 movies and had 8 failures to play.

4 trips to 3 different rebox kiosks. We received promo codes and a refund after the 3rd attempt to watch Life of Pets and Deepwater Horizon. We made sure to rent the new movies before returning the old "non-playable" discs. I also confirmed other DVDs and Blu Ray discs play fine on our equipment.

We just want to watch a couple of newly released movies. Speaking to rebox support - they just offer promo codes or a refund which you have to wait 5-7 business days to receive. They don't seem to think that 8 out of 8 disc with 100% failure to play is a concern. I asked for a supervisor or manager but, they did not have one available.

It is less important to me that I wasted a little bit of my time and convenience with this but, I have a genuine concern for the folks working at this company. I know in my industry a 100% failure rate on 8 out of 8 would just not be acceptable.

I don't normally rant on about such things on social media.I am just curious what all my friends and family are experiencing out there with deadbox?

Review about: Redbox Movie Dvd Rental.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Bad customer service.

Had an Experience with Redbox?

Comments