Update by user Oct 31, 2013

*** means Bullshot ***

Update by user Oct 31, 2013

UPDATE: I also tried to dispute the charges through my credit union (issuer of my debit card).Their suggestion was to contact Redbox Corporate.

I did, and was told "I'll pass this information on to my manager." Two weeks have passed, and no phonecall or email from Redbox.

I see I have TWO *** clicks.FYI, my Redbox experience is NOT ***.

Original review posted by user Sep 26, 2013

A couple years ago, we were renting movies from Redbox at a Walgreen's Drug Store kiosk in Mesa AZ.I ALWAYS return my movies promptly.

I am above 60 and quite responsible. Machine said successfully returned. About a month later, Redbox charged my debit card $79.00 and weeks later, I got a nastygram saying it was for 2 unreturned DVD movies. I tried calling the corporate office.

NO customer service person to talk to. I tried emailing them. I was never able to do anything toward getting a refund. And I KNOW I returned the 2 movies.

I felt cheated and bruised.

I have never went to Redbox again.I love me a Netflix and Amazon Prime and my ROKU box anyday over a DVD Redbox rental!!

Had an Experience with Redbox?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #795609

I had the same thing happen to me.Rented 2 movies on a Saturday evening.

Returned then Sunday (the next day) around lunch time. About 3 or 4 weeks later I get a $74.69 charge from them on my card. Customer service pretty much just called me a liar. I'm not letting and have an attorney friend helping me.

At this point I dont care what it costs it's about the principle of it.They will regret stealing from me

to Dfwguy Mesa, Arizona, United States #798889

I can relate. I'm wishing you good luck I hope you win the case but dont spent too much of your money. ,)