Rented a game like I always did, well this time a blank printed piece of paper with a barcode was in the case that came out. Rushed home & called customer service who said it was no problem & I wouldnt be billed. I was told to "RETURN THE EMPTY CASE AS NORMAL". So thats what I did & a week later I get an email with a bill for $30..
Call again & another guy talks to me & pretends to reverse the billing. 1 month later I get the full $75 charge of the game. My card had about $30 on it & they wiped it out..every penny. By this time Im ready to kill these customer service *** but Im polite & calm, this guy tells me they dont have authority to give refunds unless they first take the full $75 from my card. WTF!! Since they only took $30 they cant refund it until they get $75..the boss tells me the same thing. In fact he says its my fault for not returning the fake piece of paper with the empty case. So now I have a bank account I cant use unless I want to donate the money I add to Redbox & they are holding my $30 ransom untill I do so.
*** YOU REDBOX YOU CAN SUCK MY ***!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Video Game Rental
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I hired Simply The Best Entertainment to have a DJ for a teenage birthday party. Eric Symons, who said he was the owner, sent a 60 year old guy named..."
- "i got a page telling me i am a guaranteed certified winner of one of four prizes "apple iPad mini,dell inspiron laptop computer,Samsung 65" 3d led smart tv ,$50 sky..."
- "MAY 2016 Qua Baths and Spa Picture taking of others nude is HAPPENING, and it appears other members are just "texting". you're nude picture on their phone, their adult website, maybe..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."