3.0

Movie was returned but Redbox never received it. I know I received a receipt that said it was returned but now about a week later I'm being billed $27.00 for a non-returned movie.

Talked to customer service, they refunded part of the charge but not all of it. Their records are not available to me, Customer service employee was hard to understand and knew very little. They asked if this was the first time I rented from Redbox. Laughable!

Then he informed me that I have not used any free movie night passes recently which is untrue because I just used one a couple weeks ago. I'm hesitant to use Redbox again if they can just charge me whenever they please even though I received an email receipt that it was return.

Product or Service Mentioned: Redbox Movie Dvd Rental.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 08, 2017.

Comments

I've rented from Red Box for a couple years now. I have NEVER BEEN LATE returning a movie.

I rented 2 movies December 28th on my birthday 2017.

Now, it's January 15th and RED BOX

has already debited my bank account for $$$$50+.00 Bucks and saying that I never returned

the (2) movies. This is totally B.S. I live alone, have no kids and am responsible. I RETURNED

THEIR VID'S AND WILL NEVER, EVER, EVER, RENT FROM THEM AGAIN!!!

THEY CAUSED ME A

LOT OF TROUBLE DOING THIS. THEY SHOULD BE CLASS ACTION SUED AS I HEAR THEY'VE DON THIS TO A LOT OF PEOPLE.