Redbox - Charged me for 2 movies I returned--$79.00
*** means Bullshot ***
UPDATE: I also tried to dispute the charges through my credit union (issuer of my debit card).Their suggestion was to contact Redbox Corporate.
I did, and was told "I'll pass this information on to my manager." Two weeks have passed, and no phonecall or email from Redbox.
I see I have TWO *** clicks.FYI, my Redbox experience is NOT ***.
A couple years ago, we were renting movies from Redbox at a Walgreen's Drug Store kiosk in Mesa AZ.I ALWAYS return my movies promptly.
I am above 60 and quite responsible. Machine said successfully returned. About a month later, Redbox charged my debit card $79.00 and weeks later, I got a nastygram saying it was for 2 unreturned DVD movies. I tried calling the corporate office.
NO customer service person to talk to. I tried emailing them. I was never able to do anything toward getting a refund. And I KNOW I returned the 2 movies.
I felt cheated and bruised.
I have never went to Redbox again.I love me a Netflix and Amazon Prime and my ROKU box anyday over a DVD Redbox rental!!12587d76 review #449528
You may also like
- "I went to see show.what a loser imposter of a slash with a bad silly wig was on stage Ha ha after I did my search I saw..."
- "So it was my wife's bad in the first place that she accidentally returned our PS3 game Rockband instead of the movie we rented back to Netflix. They sent an..."
- "I received a Sony Playstation 3 bundled with Grand Theft Auto 5. After the initial installation, the game worked for one day, after which the game froze. I deleted my game data..."
- "Full story: E-mailed Shoreline0@gmail.com about a possible collab with Lil Scrappy, Kevin Clark agreed to $1,200 for the deal...600 up front and 600 after for a 8 bar, 16 line..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement of roses and lilies for my mom's birthday to be delivered to her hospice care suite. I ordered a week in advance so there was..."
- "I've rented hundreds of cars in my life,and I never had an experience like my one with Thrifty. I had a AAA promo and was promised a good deal on a..."
- "We mailed 3 DVD disks to my friend in China. After the package got received, Fedex sent us an invoice saying that we owe them $44286.10. We called the invoice..."
- "I purchased a Lane Double Reclining Sofa over four years ago and the fabric is cracking and tearing away from the pad. I was told by the furniture store..."
- "The Omnipod cases suck. Come on ! For equipment that is so costly and important, you can't come up with a better design that this zip around nightmare. ..."
- "the delivery status is very misleading. as for the tracking, it states 1-3 business days. But i called the custserv since i didnt recieved the item even though i got..."
- "Recently purchased Breyers ice cream for company during dinner. To my dismay, we couldn't find any pecan nuts. I thought as I dug deeper, surely some would show up...."
- "We received Literally the last row in the not-soled out auditorium...we paid more than double the orchestra cost and got the worst seats in the house!!!! Went to see..."